A Capital Moment

To all the great people I met on the Wagon Train, welcome to my blog!

I am sorting through hundreds of photos and will be posting them on a sight so that you can go through and purchase any you like.  Please have patience and tune in often to see new posts and listings!

The final day of your journey (passing in front of the Capital steps) was certainly an exciting day,
and a grand day for picture taking!  The orange on the trees, the beautiful blue sky, that grand dome in the back ground mmmm, I can't wait to share this new set of photos!!



The Governors from both South Dakota
and North Dakota were there to mark your arrival...


Riders from both states were able
to meet and greet their Governors...

Even some of our Presidents were there!....
 

I took a picture of everyone as 
they passed in front of the Capital Building
waving to the Governors and their wives...



A special moment for each and every
rider and team...




a whole lot of pictures...

I hope I can save a memory for someone,
these and more photos will be coming soon!

and If you didn't get the chance to see it,
this collage 16"x20" print
is available now...


I will sell it to the first person that contacts me
for $40.00.

Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Lisa
P.S.  My DVD slide show is also a great remembrance of the Wagon Train
From Wessington Springs to Spring Valley colony, it's a 20 minute video slideshow
with over 200 photos set to music.  Contact me by email to order a copy!

Comments

Lynne said…
Wonderful photos . . .
What a memorable trip . . .
and great photo captures from you!
Well done!

Popular Posts