We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cat Naps and Creativity


As much as I love
being outdoors,
I have to say this 
winter may be too short!!

Sall and I converted our
yucky, leaky, dark and dungy
garage to a studio late last fall.
It still has some work to be done yet,
but it's good enough for me!
I quickly set up shop as soon 
as the insulation was finished....

this has been my favorite
place to "BE" all winter long,
and 
my work table has been
a mess of paints, papers, and projects
just as long...

who needs finished walls??
all I needed was plenty of table space
for lots of ideas and canvases to pour on to!

Here's a little seasonal sampling
of what I've been up to...


There's nothing better than
a little artistic space
to pour your heart out...


 I love that it has lots
of table space 
and a huge window 
that overlooks our little
piece of the prairie....


as you can see I have to share 
my creative space with a cat 
or two or three...



Cats, Canvases, Paints and Prairie...
Purrrrfection!

Have a Happy Day,Friend!
Lisa




4 comments:

Country Gal said...

I like your studio nice big window and furry friends to share it with yes perfection indeed . Lovely photos and great art work to ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

barb said...

Your studio is lovely!

Bonnie K said...

What fun! I like the projects.

Ida said...

What a lovely studio space. I like your art work and of course seeing that sweet kitty enjoying the space too.