I've Got Sunshine





 Pretty soon we'll all be 
turning red from the sun...



 so find your 
sleeveless shirts
and your
Bermuda shorts...


and be ready to hit 
the dusty trail
back to summer...



and don't forget to cover your nose
with sunscreen too...
 


 a nice healthy glow
goes a long way!



you don't want to look like you're
over-cooked now do you?


The days are getting longer,
the sun is getting brighter,
can't wait to get some seeds planted here...
 how about you?

Warm Hugs today,
Lisa

Comments

barb said…
OMGosh! I'm loving those photos.
Anonymous said…
Super cool pictures!!
Country Gal said…
Lovely photos ! We are in a big melt down here temps have been warm snow is melting like mad puddles every where , the land is warming up to sun is stronger and setting later each day as well as rising earlier I love it and our Robins have returned they are our big spring time sign and my favorite song bird . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !
Melinda said…
This has been a hard winter in different ways for all and I think we are ready for a change!

M : )
I'm ready !
I look at your photographs and I find myself transported to a gentler time, full of wholesome living, and surrounded by much beauty.
~Jo
Suzy said…
I promise...I will not complain once about the heat this summer after the winter we've had. ..and as always, great photos!
Bonnie K said…
I cannot wait to celebrate spring on our new picnic bench.
TexWisGirl said…
love the old equipment! happy spring to you!

Popular Posts