We take care of the land...it takes care of us.

We're just a couple of country dwellers......

that love nature, hunting, fishing, gardening, campfires, crafting, cooking, canning, laughter and living!!

Ya just never know what I'll blog about next...

So visit us often!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy March

Several Seed Catalogs in the mail...

I'm ready.




 Geese and Ducks flying over
steadily...

I'm ready.




65 Degrees on Saturday... I'm so ready for spring...

5 inches of Snow on Monday...I wasn't counting
on shoveling!




Me and my garden tote
are back inside...




the garden tote turned into
a kitchen caddy...

and I went back
to my computer.

Happy March,
Lisa

Sall's Barnwood Caddy
will be listed on our website soon!
find it Here:

3 comments:

barb said...

I love that barnwood caddy.

Melinda said...

It is still "that time of year."

We don't blink a lot here because we never know what we might find.

M : )

Country Gal said...

The end of February felt like spring was here then March came in like a lamb and then like a lion with snow and ice storms , all has calmed down now and temps are to rise so spring just might push old man winter out for good now . Lovely photos , Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !