Winter Woes or Winter Whoas?

"Whoa" is what I said when I saw 
the tree outside my kitchen window 
full of Cedar Wax Wings and a few
friendly Woodpeckers!


 Woe was me when the 
temperature bottomed out
at -24 farenheit!


"Whoa Nellie!" is what 
I keep saying to this 
long ugly winter!



the super moon got a "Whoa that's pretty!"...
the sun setting on the snow got a "Whoa, gotta get my camera!"



Where do all of these birds 
go to stay warm 
on these frigid nights?
There's me going woe again...



"Oh, girlfriend,
our woes will disappear
just as soon as 
we can get back to our 
own backyard."


Be warm,
Lisa

Comments

Michelle said…
That temperature is too cold for me! Although the winter landscape is beautiful.
Karen said…
Glorious photos despite the frigid temperatures!

Popular Posts