- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, June 1, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #5
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie...
Weeds, Weeds, Weeds,
We've been fortunate to get
some nice gentle rains...
everything is growing so nicely
Sall and will be on our hands
and knees all weekend
cleaning the rows!
If you don't have anything
to do, you're welcome to join us!!
The Local Farmer's Markets get
started this coming week...
I'm hoping to be done with
my painting jobs so I can travel
in to town and check out
some locally grown produce!!
How about where you are?
Are the local markets open yet?
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in:
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com