- Publish your Farm Fresh Friday post on your blog.
- Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
- Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
- Click on "Enter"
- Please link back to this Farm Fresh Friday post so that your readers can find other posts related to the party!
Friday, June 15, 2012
Farm Fresh Friday #7
Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday
This week on the prairie...
and Wild Weather....
We get it all here on the prairie!
It doesn't make gardening
very easy most years.
If you want homegrown vegetables,
you better be prepared to
deal with whatever rolls through!
This week it was a hail storm...
the hail stones stayed small and didn't do any damage
(about the size of a quarter)
but, we aren't out the woods yet...
one year a hail storm completely wiped
out our garden in late July!!
We pray to the weather Gods
So far we've been harvesting
lots of lettuce...
FRESH salads with
our dinner every night
has been delightful!!
Our onions are just big enough
to start picking and enjoying!!
I added one to some homemade
potato salad for dinner last night
(too bad the potatoes aren't ready yet!)
mmmm, can't wait for new potatoes...
Sall's supersweet onions
are perfect with about anything!
Summer salads with fresh vegetables...
How about you?
Got anything fresh to share this week?
This is a place to share all things FRESH,
homemade and/or home-grown.
There is no rule that it has to be made by you or grown by you,
just the fact that it was
hand made or grown by somebody
and not mass-produced or imported from Timmbucktu is good enough for us!!
Want more details? See our Farm Fresh Friday Page at the top of the blog.
Here's how to join in:
That's it! It's a good idea to check if your link is working.
If you have any questions please email me at Sallfarm@gmail.com